This Fieldfare design was inspired by these beautiful migratory thrushes that visit our shores in Autumn and Winter. They are on the red conservation list and often form flocks with Redwings and Blackbirds. This design features a fieldfare alongside hawthorn leaves and berries.
An original design by Becky Woolley - Daffodowndilly
- Available in 2 sizes - A6 (small) and A5 (medium)
- A gorgeously velvet smooth matt front sheet professionally printed in England on a premium 330gsm card.
- Filled with either 60 (A6 size) or 70 (A5 size) high quality paper sheets (meaning 120 pages for A6 and 140 pages for A5 size).
- Wire bound with strong silver wire for a lie flat binding with extra durability and backed with strong greyboard.
Proudly designed, printed and made in England.
- stationery lovers
- gifts for nature lovers
- stocking fillers
- popping in your bag for quick notes
I love notebooks! I use them for planning, ideas, lists and always have one in my bag. So this collection has been especially fun to create.
Made in Shropshire - an original design by Becky Woolley - Daffodowndilly.